Thursday, April 19, 2007

Church group goes Buddhist

I think this is amazing! A Christian theology professor led his class in mindfulness meditation, even reading a quote from a Buddhist's script! I like the way he pointed out that mindfulness meditation could give you a chance to be aware of your connection with "God."

When we human beings could go past the limit of languages and let our body and mind experience the truth of nature, then, we'll learn how to liberate ourself from sufferings that come from hatreds that itself came from misunderstanding, I think.

This article shows you how this Christian theology professor has achieved that. He also made references to learning we got back from the Silk Road days. A must read. I even made a comment there myself. To thank him and congratulate him, basically.

Seacoastonline.com: Church group goes Buddhist

No comments: